Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pizza Hut

Ok, so we hardly ever order pizza... When we do it's either from Papa John's or this local place called Roma's down the street. Well I must say, those Tuscany Pasta adds of Pizza Hut's finally got to me! So I went online and found a deal for a Tuscany Pasta and Med 1 topping pizza for $20.99. So I went ahead and placed that order at 5:06pm. We were told it would be delivered by 5:30... So we sat here and waited, and waited, and waited... Never showed up. So at 6:00 we called them... We were told it was "out for delivery" and that there had "been a delay" but we should receive it shortly. So we waited, and waited, and waited... So we call them back at 6:30... We were told the same thing. So we ask exactly how long this wait is supposed to be seeing how the stuff was supposed to be delivered a hour ago. The teenager answering the phone puts us on hold so she can "check" she comes back 5 minutes later and tells us it will be "a little longer" Uhh yeah, so we heard... Now exactly how long is that? We're placed on hold again while she checks with her manager. 5 minutes later she comes back on the phone LAUGHING!

Pizza Girl: "Uhh... There was a problem" she says.
Irritated House Wife: "Why? It shows that everything was processed online"
Pizza Girl:"HaHa, yeah but... Uhh... We ran out of pasta"
Irritated House Wife: "What do you mean you ran out of pasta?"
Pizza Girl: "The Tuscany Pasta you ordered, we're out of it"
Irritated House Wife: "What?!? I placed this order an hour and a half ago! Why didn't you call me"
Pizza Girl: "Well we sent someone out to pick some up from another store"

Irritated House Wife: "Ok, but don't you think you should have called to at least inform me of the delay since I SHOULD have received my order a hour ago"
Pizza Girl: "Well we should have it soon"

Irritated House Wife: "And how long will that be"
Pizza Girl: "Huh? HaHa"

Irritated House Wife: "How long till I get my order?!?"
Pizza Girl: "When the guy comes back with the pasta"

Irritated House Wife: "Oh my gawd! Just forget it, cancel my order!"
Pizza Girl: "Well we're willing to offer you a discount"

Irritated House Wife: "No, just cancel my order!"
Pizza Girl: "Do you want to order something else?"

Irritated House Wife: "NO! I want you to cancel my order!"
Pizza Girl: "Ok, is there anything else I can do for you"

Irritated House Wife: "HaHa, you've got to be kidding me"

So here is is. 7pm and my husband JUST left to go grab Italian from Roma's down the street. I am soooooo urked right now... Needless to say, we will NOT be using that Pizza Hut any longer